Where can I take a CPR course?

Question: I would be interested in taking a cardiopulmonary resuscitation course, since a family member has Brugada Syndrome and I think it could help me a lot in an emergency. Mara (Madrid).

Answer: We know that this type of course is usually taught in Medical Colleges and large hospitals, although in principle its access is limited to students and health personnel. The FEC, in its Week of the Heart, also organizes practical classes of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) with the support of the emergency services of each locality.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button