What should I do in case of poisoning from eating a poisonous mushroom?

The first symptoms of mushroom poisoning are usually nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. Symptoms may occur immediately after eating the mushroom or appear several hours later.

If we suspect that mushroom poisoning has been suffered, it is advisable to call the emergency number 112 or take the intoxicated person to the nearest hospital. If possible, with some samples of the mushrooms you ate.

In general they evolve spontaneously towards healing in the course of one or two days. The only possible complication in some cases is dehydration. But the specialist will determine it anyway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button